What's MJP Doing?

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, September 17, 2008

    Homecoming Mums

    It's Homecoming week in Wylie, TX, and you know what that means...mums! I bet you thought I was going to say football. :-)

    We had to find someone to make a mum this year for the kiddo's homecoming date. Luckily for me, I found Edith. Now, you can very easily stop by at a grocery or craft store and order a mum. But if you order from Edith, you will be getting something better for much less money.

    The kiddo and his date are both in band and play trumpet. Edith not only included a little bear playing a trumpet, but lots of musical notes hanging among the ribbons. There are so many cute little treasures included...lots of bells, a bottle of bubbles, a lucky rabbit's foot, a whistle...and so much more. This mum is so big, I had to lay down on the floor to get a good photo of the whole thing!

    If you are needing to buy a homecoming mum in the DFW area (she's not just in Wylie), please call or email Edith. I ordered this one yesterday and she had it ready for me today...awesome!

    Edith's phone number is 972-272-9792 and her email address is TXwildFIRE6977@aol.com.

    No comments: