What's MJP Doing?

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, May 26, 2008

    High School Sweethearts

    I met up with Erica and Eric (how cute is that?) a few days ago for their engagement session. These two were high school sweethearts (awww!) and are tying the knot in August. I could tell taking engagement pictures was not high on Eric's "to do" list on such a gorgeous Saturday afternoon, but it was obvious that he'd do just about anything for his bride-to-be and he flashed some fantastic smiles for the camera. Speaking of smiles, Erica has one of the best I've ever seen. And her laughter was so contagious, we were all giggling pretty much the whole time we were together.
    Erica and Eric, it was a pleasure to meet you and I wish you both many blessings in your upcoming marriage! I truly appreciate you trusting in Marcy Jordan Photography to capture one of the most important times in your life.





    No comments: