What's MJP Doing?

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, July 29, 2008

    Oh Baby! Maternity Portraits

    I spent a very hot lunch hour with Gaby last week to do maternity portraits. It took us about 10 minutes for the whole session, and I worried every minute that the heat was too much for Gaby at nine months pregnant. I do believe it got over 100 degrees that day, like most days here in DFW lately. Gaby was "ready to pop" - her words, not mine! She looked beautiful in the way only expectant mother's can...full of anticipation to welcome her second child into the family. Three days later, she gave birth to little Miranda! Both mommy and baby are doing well and were able to go home from the hospital today.
    I can't wait to meet and photograph Miranda. Congratulations!!

    3 comments:

    Jackie said...

    I love the silhoette picture on top. Very cool.
    Your friend from MN

    Unknown said...

    I love all , of course is my daughter and grandaughter, I love them!!

    Marcy Jordan Photography said...

    Veronica, I'm so glad you like them! Tell Gaby to call me!