What's MJP Doing?

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, July 24, 2009

    Brown-Eyed Girl - Southlake, TX Senior Photographer

    It's all about the Seniors this time of year at MJP!

    Laura is a 2010 Senior at Southlake Carroll, and she's also a Senior Rep this year for Marcy Jordan Photography.


    As you can see, Laura is a beautiful young lady. She's pretty much a photographer's dream...anything I asked her to do, she would say "Okay!" and jump right in. I just know I could have gotten her into that pool if I'd asked...


    It was in the high 90's and terribly humid the day we had Laura's session...gotta love summer in Texas! You'd have never guessed how hot it was by looking at her photos though. I was sweating like crazy, but Laura was cool as a cucumber. That's why I was behind the camera and she was in front of it. :-)


    This one is my absolute favorite...the eyes, the expression, the grass. Heaven.


    I'm ready for our next session, Laura....get ready because I'm totally making you jump in that pool!

    No comments: