What's MJP Doing?

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, July 18, 2009

    Holly - Totally Rockin'

    Have I ever told y'all how much I love my job? No? Well, let me just go ahead and tell you right now then. I love being a photographer soooooooo much!

    Especially on days like today. Because today I met a beautiful and charming young lady named Holly. Holly is a model and we met up this morning for a photo session that pretty much rocked my socks off. Okay, so I was wearing flip flops....but if I had been wearing socks, Holly would have totally rocked them off of me.

    I got so many awesome shots from our session that I just couldn't wait to get started on them!

    Here's one little sneak peek for Holly and her mom, Kathy.


    See what I mean? Rockin' !

    More to come soon!!

    No comments: