What's MJP Doing?

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, October 4, 2009

    PIXIES {College Station Children's Photographer}

    I think the title of this blog completely sums up this session.

    Pixies. All three of them. Completely adorable pixies.

    The girls Grandparents asked me to come out to their home to capture some images of their three lovely little granddaughters. It was a hot and sunny Texas day and the girls were ready to play! Thank goodness for their mommies, who kept them busy with singing (itsby bitsy spider) and playing games (simon says) while I snapped away...mommies really are unsung heroes, aren't they? :-)

    I love this series....can't you just see the mischief in their sparkling eyes?






    I had so much fun with this trio of beauties. A special thanks goes out to each of them for getting me to (literally) run around for a couple hours...I needed the exercise! (I also needed the nap afterwards!)

    Here's one last photo I had to share....it was just too adorable not to post!

    No comments: