What's MJP Doing?

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, October 12, 2009

    ROYALTY {Fort Worth Senior Photographer}


    So I've noticed a trend in Senior Photography. Girls love it. Can't wait to get their portraits done. Can't wait to see the results. Boys, on the other hand...well, they can take it or leave it in most cases. My own son is a perfect example. He is a Senior this year and I can't seem to figure out the right bribe to get him to spend a day in front of the camera with me. :-)

    And so when it was time to meet up with Blake and his lovely mom, Jennifer, for his Senior Rep mini-session, I figured I'd get an enthusiastic parent with a reluctant son (like mine!) dragging behind.




    Well let me tell y'all...Blake surprised me. First of all, he was about as handsome a young man as a photographer could wish for. And polite! Everything was "yes ma'am" and "no problem" and "whatever you want me to do". Blake was so agreeable and although I'm sure getting his picture taken at 8am on a weekend was not high on his list of favorite things to do, I'd have never known it.


    I found out last week that Blake was nominated to the Homecoming Court at his high school, W.E. Boswell H.S. in Fort Worth. Congratulations Blake!



    Stay tuned for more of Blake in the near future....


    No comments: