What's MJP Doing?

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, October 21, 2008

    2008 Holiday Cards

    The leaves are starting to fall and the weather seems to finally be turning cooler...I'm sure ya'll are in the mood for Halloween and looking forward to Thanksgiving. But don't forget that the holidays are only two months away! Time to start thinking about sending your holiday cards...

    This year I have five custom designed cards for you to choose from. The size of each card is noted above each photo.


    5x7 Classic


    5x7 Joy



    5x7 Happy Holidays



    5x7 Merry & Bright



    5x5 Christmas Joy


    Each design is priced at $50 for a set of 25 cards and envelopes. If you've already had a portrait session with me, we can use one of your existing photos.

    And for those of you who will be new clients, or my returning clients looking for an updated holiday photo, I am currently running a $75 Holiday Portrait Session special! That is half off my regular session fee, but you must book and pay for it by October 31.


    Send me an email at info@marcyjordan.com to order your cards or book your session...hurry because I have a limited number of spots available!

    No comments: