What's MJP Doing?

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, October 27, 2008

    Lili the Sassy Witch - Halloween Drawing Winner


    Miss Lili's mom was one of my two Halloween portrait session winners. We met up last weekend for her session and she had the cutest witch costume ever! Lili seemed pretty shy when I first met her, but it did not take long for her to warm up to me. Her mom asked her if she was a good witch or a bad witch...Lili said she was a bad witch, but I think she is really a sassy witch! :-)


    We found this wonderfully huge old tree for Lili to climb, and that is where we stayed for the whole session. I love it when the kiddos I photograph are willing to climb, run and be spontaneous for the camera. Lili was more than willing to do all that with the kind of charm only an almost 4 year old can have.


    I think Mom was tickled to see all of Lili's impulsive and creative poses. She decided pretty quickly that her witch's hat was just not working with her ideas, so we ditched it early in the session. :-)


    I really love this next one...a little bit of serious face for a tiny moment.



    Have a fantastic Halloween Lili!

    No comments: