What's MJP Doing?

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, October 9, 2008

    Drawing for a Free Portrait Session

    Okay all you ghosts and goblins, Halloween is just around the corner. To celebrate this fun time of year, I'm having a drawing for a free Halloween portrait session.

    All you have to do is email me at info@marcyjordan.com with your name, contact information and your child's age. The winner will receive a portrait session at the location of my choice, along with one free 8x10 print. I will be drawing randomly on Sunday, October 12, for a winner.

    To qualify, your child must be between the ages of 0-12 years old and they must wear their Halloween costume for the photos. I will be posting photos of the winner here on the blog and on the Marcy Jordan Photography website.

    Stay tuned to the blog...I'll be announcing my holiday season specials and unveiling this year's holiday cards soon!

    No comments: